We accomplish our vision by finding, developing and embracing the people who help fulfill this promise and embody our culture:
- We find and develop talent.
- We are dedicated to learning and share knowledge among ourselves, with clients and the public.
- We work hard and reward hard work.
- We act nimbly and responsively.
- We work together to produce better thinking, and deliver client results.
- We are authentic, transparent, treat each other candidly, and with respect.
- We have the discipline and humility to constantly improve.
- We strive to maintain a work-life balance.
- We believe our success creates an opportunity and responsibility to help others.
- We are enthusiastic about the future because media is fun.
We’re currently looking for…
Senior Account Director:
The Senior Account Director will partner with the Vice President of Client Services to help manage a team of Account Executives, as this team in turn provides media planning and buying expertise and counsel to agency marketing clients. The ideal candidate should be experienced in advertising campaign planning, marketing measurement, and all aspects of media buying from television, radio, OOH and print to digital, social, and programmatic. In addition, he or she will contribute to business development by cultivating networking opportunities and contributing to prospect pitches.
Agency profitability, as well as the professional development of our Account Executive team, is also an important part of this position. You should be well-versed in all media disciplines, and be able to identify opportunities to grow both agency and client business based on industry trends & innovative thinking.
Advanced communication and presentation skills, analytical thinking, personal organization, team-building, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit are essential. This position will be an advisor and partner to clients of all levels, and will strive to make an impact on our clients’ business. Most important, you must have a positive, collaborative spirit.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership/guidance to the Account Service team to deliver continued service improvement and advance client relationships
- Constantly raise the bar for agency service standards and deliverables
- Seek out new business opportunities and plays a leading role in their development
- Guide Account Executives in career and skills development and reviews performance regularly
- Manage work load and process by facilitating regular meetings with account team
- Possess ability to represent the agency and the client in a polished, intelligent manner
- Ensure client relations are positive and stable
- Identify client needs, concerns & challenges while ensuring meaningful responsiveness
- Build relationships with senior client personnel
- Ensure that financial management of accounts meets agency standards
- Reinforce the agency’s guiding principles, standards and philosophies
- Uphold high standards and act as a role model for others. Be consistent, positive, and empathetic
- Participate in management initiatives (training, personnel, staffing, etc.)
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and lead a team
- Driven by results, while proactively seeking to improve them
- Demonstrated project management experience managing national and local accounts
- Experience managing relationships with senior-level marketing clients
- Exceptional oral and written communication, with seasoned presentation skills
- Ability to work multiple projects with concurrent deadlines through effective account management
- Exhibit the ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Generate enthusiasm for and commitment to your client’s business among team members
- Maintain a professional approach at all times, especially under pressure
- Seek ways to increase efficiency and productivity on assigned accounts
- Grasp the “big” picture and keep current with industry trends Continually look for ways to stretch our client’s dollar
- Look for innovative ways of promoting our clients, and extending their advertising message
- Be willing to take calculated risks
- Actively seek input from others. Recognize, respect and address different opinions/approaches
- Maintain a sense of humor and balance. Display enthusiasm for the challenges at hand
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Minimum 10 years of experience in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Have a strong portfolio of past client relationships that can contribute to agency business development
We are seeking a Media Planner who has a Minimum 3-years Agency Media Experience, a solid understanding of all media planning/buying disciplines, media research tools, is a team player, and has extensive experience in developing media strategies, building media plans and managing effective execution across all media platforms (TV, Radio, Print, OOH, Digital, etc.). This candidate has acted as an advisor and partner, and a successful collaborator with internal teams. They will move the organization forward by providing effective, efficient and innovative media solutions, as well as performance insights and recommendations to help achieve our client’s goals.
- Providing strategic guidance to internal teams while seeking to continuously improve media plan efficiencies and performance
- Researching, planning, executing and managing of media campaigns across a variety of clients
- Creating and presenting specific documents such as media plans, support rational documents, objectives and strategies decks, POV’s, and other related functions
- Collaborating with internal Mediassociates’ team members, sharing of opportunities, and identifying unique targeting opportunities to help stay at the forefront of media innovation
- Maintaining partnerships with media vendors to secure exceptional value for clients
- Negotiating the best prices and media placement for clients, as well as securing value-add media
- Ensuring accurate budget management
- Utilizing syndicated research (MRI, Scarborough, etc.)
- At least 3-years in media planning & budget management
- Demonstrated experience planning national & local accounts w/broadcast elements
- Experience managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional project management skills and superb oral and written communication, with strong presentation skills
- Ability to represent the agency and the client in a polished, intelligent manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and persuade staff, peers & clients
- Team player and leader who is teaching-oriented, proactive and has a strong work ethic
- A positive attitude!