We accomplish our vision by finding, developing, and embracing the people who help fulfill this promise and embody our culture:
- We find and develop talent.
- We are dedicated to learning and share knowledge among ourselves, with clients and the public.
- We work hard and reward hard work.
- We act nimbly and responsively.
- We work together to produce better thinking, and deliver client results.
- We are authentic, transparent, treat each other candidly, and with respect.
- We have the discipline and humility to constantly improve.
- We strive to maintain a work-life balance.
- We believe our success creates an opportunity and responsibility to help others.
- We are enthusiastic about the future because media is fun.
Submit Your Resumé
We are currently looking for…
DR National TV Buyer
The responsibilities of a DR National TV buyer are comprised of the overall execution and management of our clients’ media efforts. This encompasses all activities from the initial buy assessment, negotiations, and ongoing management & campaign stewardship, as well as final reporting/reconciliation. Team members are required to adhere to industry best practices, be SOX compliant, and to be current on industry developments. They are expected to work with other team members to move the organization forward by providing effective/efficient buying, thorough stewardship, and innovative solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Negotiating and buying National DRTV (networks/stations)
- Understanding of National Broadcast General Media
- Monitoring ongoing performances of buys to determine necessary re-expressions within flight to deliver to goal
- Development and issuance of weekly campaign reporting inclusive of weekly write-ups summarizing campaign performance versus goal and recommended buy management changes
- Maintaining accurate benchmarks for past and present buys
- Reconcile vendor invoices and handle discrepancies in order to complete necessary billing procedures in compliance with client timelines
- Securing regular communications with sales reps to understand ongoing marketplace conditions and building relationships representing the agency
- Participation in developing spec buys for potential new business
- Completely understanding the clients’ business model and metrics for success
- Ability to use Strata, SBMS, Advantage, BVS, CORE & Nielsen
- Providing guidance and assistance to Assistants and Coordinators, including but not limited to calling for pre and post log times from networks, downloading BVS schedules, updating logs, preparing traffic instructions
- Establish and maintain strong agency relationships. Working with the TV/Radio team on joint projects and cooperatively work with the Account Executive team
- Researching new technologies that will help clients build their businesses
- Bringing innovative solutions to outstanding issues
- Approaching buys thru a holistic lens that benefits the entire campaign
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a National DRTV buying position
- Excellent quantitative skills – expertise with Excel and proficient with numbers
- Strong communication capabilities for both internal and external dialogue
- Time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint