You’ll have the opportunity to work with the world’s leading brands. From the CDC to Seiko, Nordstrom’s Trunk Club to Cessna Aircraft, Mediassociates plans advertising campaigns for some of the world’s smartest marketing organizations.
You’ll get clear guidance on career advancement. Mediassociates has promoted more than a quarter of our staff in the past year, and we build “career stratification” levels into every part of our organization. You’ll know what to do next to advance in your career here.
A culture of caring.
You’ll be part of a culture that collaborates and gives back. Yes, we work hard, but we also share in the rewards. From our wood-paneled game room to annual summer and holiday parties, we take time to play. And you can join in our agency’s annual trip to the mountaintop village we sponsor in Honduras to see how we’re helping others in this world move ahead, too.
From the office water cooler to the waterfall outside our building, the Mediassociates “village” benefits from an abundance of clean water. We’ve decided to share that wealth by uniting with a “sister” village of 250 people on a mountaintop in Honduras.LEARN MORE
Join The Team
Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal:
To be the best agency in the world at measuring the impact advertising has on a client business.
We accomplish our vision by finding, developing, and embracing the people who help fulfill this promise and embody our culture:
We find and develop talent.
We are dedicated to learning and share knowledge among ourselves, with clients and the public.
We work hard and reward hard work.
We act nimbly and responsively.
We work together to produce better thinking, and deliver client results.
We are authentic, transparent, treat each other candidly, and with respect.
We have the discipline and humility to constantly improve.
We strive to maintain a work-life balance.
We believe our success creates an opportunity and responsibility to help others.
We are enthusiastic about the future because media is fun.Contact Us
We are currently looking for…
Role: Paid Social Media Supervisor / Team Lead
We are seeking a Paid Social Media Advertising Supervisor/ to contribute as a senior member of the digital media team, and to lead social media strategy development, campaign research & ideation, in-flight campaign/metric optimization, project management, content publishing, vendor and team management, and contribute to strong client relationships.
The ideal candidate will move the organization forward by being motivated to build an emerging business unit in a highly competitive space and have superior knowledge of paid social media advertising platforms, publishing tools and analytics systems. Proven ability to contribute to business development and thought leadership is preferred – and you must be willing to contribute to and help foster a positive agency culture, playing an important role in both strategic leadership and hands-on management of projects and activities
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and implement PAID social media ADVERTISING strategy via client research, competitive research, platform evaluation, audience research, in concert with client brand positioning and creative strategy.
- Lead & manage social media analytics evaluation and coordinate social data/metrics with Mediassociates’ analytics team.
- Interact and collaborate with other media planning, media buying, and analytics departments to provide sound, research-based campaign strategies, plans and implementation approaches that drive tangible client business impact.
- Advise in-house and external creative partners in best practices for creating content (video, image & text, etc.) that builds brand social media presence and inspires engagement or action with the advertiser beyond the social platform.
- Contribute to socialmedia business unit growth strategies, resource planning, team management and business development.
- 5+ years’ experience in development, planning, activation, management, optimization and measurement of paid social media advertising campaigns.
- Knowledge of industry best-practices and platform selection based on campaign objectives, general copy direction/CTAs, engagement metrics, and digital response metrics.
- Must be familiar with technology solutions that aggregate social media management, optimization and reporting across platforms.
- Superb written skills and knowledge of grammar are required. Strong visualization and conceptual skills a plus.
- Superior knowledge of social media vendor and platform capabilities, integrations and measurement
- Proven ability to integrate social media campaigns with other digital and offline paid advertising activities as well as CRM data and systems.
- Proven ability to connect social media campaign planning and performance with client business objectives and hard results.
- Positive attitude and ability to contribute to a fun, dynamic, collaborative team culture.
- Innovation will be key to this role. Please be prepared to discuss approach to staying on top of emerging platform changes/trends, and new platforms available in the industry. • Experience and skill in presenting as a part of a group is imperative.
- BS in communications, marketing, business, new media or public relations is preferred
Role: Account Planner/Media Planner
We are seeking a Media Planning professional who has a Minimum 4-years Agency Media Experience, a solid understanding of all media planning/buying disciplines, media research tools, is a team player, and has experience in managing clients, developing media strategies, building media plans, and managing effective execution across all media platforms (TV, Radio, Print, OOH, Digital, etc.).
This candidate has acted as an adviser and partner to clients, and a successful collaborator with internal teams. They will move the organization forward by providing effective, efficient and innovative media solutions, as well as performance insights and recommendations to help achieve our Client’s goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Seeking to continuously improve media plan efficiencies and performance
- Researching, planning, executing and managing of media campaigns across a variety of media platforms
- Creating and presenting specific documents such as media plans, support rational documents, objectives and strategies decks, POV’s, and other related functions
- Collaborating with internal Mediassociates’ team members, sharing of opportunities, and identifying unique targeting opportunities to help stay at the forefront of media innovatio
- Maintaining partnerships with media vendors to secure exceptional value for clients.
- Negotiating the best prices and media placement for clients, as well as securing value-add media
- Ensuring accurate budget management
- Utilizing syndicated research (MRI, Scarborough, etc.)
- Providing strategic guidance to clients while seeking to continuously improve our relationships
- Seek out opportunities to expand agency services utilized by client
- Identify client needs, concerns & challenges while ensuring meaningful responsiveness
- Ensure that financial management of accounts meets agency standards
- At least 4 years in media planning & client management
- Demonstrated experience planning national & local accounts w/broadcast elements
- Experience managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional project management skills and superb oral and written communication, with strong presentation skills
- Ability to represent the agency and the client in a polished, intelligent manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and persuade staff, peers & clients
- Team player and leader who is teaching-oriented, proactive and has a strong work ethic